Saturday, October 22, 2011

Really kinda disturbing...

I like collecting vanity pets. they travel with me I talk to them when I'm soloing I pat their little heads, hug them, and cuddle them (the ones that would be appropriate with). I would not have them fight each other ,well I probably will if it means more pets, but I'll feel bad , maybe just the oozeling, the creepy crate, and geode or mechanical pets or that skull, I already call him gastly. I do have a Pokemon team I based on my wow vanity pets gastly(ghostly skull), caranvine(sinister squashling) , mightenya(worg pup), tynamo (mana wyrmling_..... umm, have I ever mentioned I love Pokemon, and often pretend to be my Pokemon character playing WoW , but still.....

Argent squire fighting Wolvar pup or winters helper, that is just wrong, and although I call my Siamese cat meowth, I just won't feel right to pit him against some creepy crate.

It just seems like a rather odd thing to add To WoW.

Is there a point to this, I dunno.... but my 24 hours have passed and Pokemon Dream World is open for me now So you know where I'll be for the next hour....

No comments:

Post a Comment