Sunday, October 23, 2011

yep, I'm a bitch

If it means being assertive and competent.

If you are too tired to play, and you queue for an instance, you should politely excuse your self , drop group, and go get some sleep. It is healthier for you, the rest of the group will be happier and less irritated also.

Of course you could always stay, run ahead pull everything while the tank waits for the healer to drink, beg for recount to be posted ( your DPS will be lower then everyone else, because ret paladins are supposed to use two handers rather then one handers, and while you're at that roll need on the shield but not the two handed sword, because umm .... I dunno you are to tired to think.) and ignore the tank (me) and healers polite requests to behave like part of the group because if you don't finish just one more level 20ish instance before bed, the world will end, ( I am guessing here, I imagine there could be some other situation, like maybe the great pumpkin will withhold all candy from little kids this year if you don't finish SFK before bed, and we just don't know about it, or your super smart but amoral psychic plush rabbit has plans to unleash a zombie virus on the world, using kittens as carriers, if you don't let him watch you play just a little more, or is that just me?) and oh, stand in any bad on the floor while you're at it.

You could also queue as a tank, sword , shield running ahead ignoring healers mana it seems logical. You'd fit into the annoying PuG tanks club. ( This guy came up to me one night in Silvermoon's murder row " Hey babe, I see you are speced protection...." to tell me about it, they have a lacquered card, and secret meetings, where they eat baby murlocs while discussing whether tanking drunk, or sober so you can coherently type insults is better, and what is the best line for hitting on healers. They do other stuff, but it's just to disturbing to mention. I opted out, because I like happy mana filled healers that get to loot, and moving at a not slow but not racing speed, and baby murlocs are cute.)

I asked the healer to stop healing you. You died. (you also stood in pistol barrage)

You called me a bitch, but lady Sylvanas is a bitch (according to Garrosh, who I kinda don't like) and she's really badass and so I'm in good company.

/roar

ETA commas , most are back from holiday, a few may have jetlag and placed themselves badly, some just stayed away, the rest are making me watch a slideshow of their holiday snaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment