Tuesday, February 5, 2013

It just really likes me

I/we'd landed in plaguelands to do a bit of questing, something just seemed a bit off , as we prepared to quest.

it looks so nonchalant 

                         Is that some sort of new fighting style? why are you still on that thing?

they're missing it at lights hope while we speak

You know you can't keep it , you have to give it back. Just do the Argent Tournement  later and when you have the tokens ask for that one if it's so attached to you.


I'm seeing things or something
 

This glitch lag thing  hasn't really happened much to me since vanilla (once since then. maybe), but it lasted longer then ever about 48 minutes. Here's how it looked on my monitor. Phantom hippogryph really liked me. I miss him.





1 comment:

  1. What a cool glitch :D Glad you managed to capture some screenshots though so you could share the awesomeness with all of us :)

    ReplyDelete